The Playbook: Better Care For People With Complex Needs was the fourth plenary session of December 2016’s Putting Care at the Center conference, the inaugural conference of the National Center for Complex Health and Social Needs.
Five national health care foundations—The Commonwealth Fund, The John A. Hartford Foundation, Peterson Center on Healthcare, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and The SCAN Foundation—are collaborating with each other and the field to improve how America takes care of patients with complex care needs. During this session, leaders from the five foundations unveiled The Playbook: Better Care for People with Complex Needs to share what’s working.
Moderator: Jackie Judd, Kaiser Health News
- David Blumenthal, Commonwealth Fund
- Bruce Chernof, SCAN Foundation
- Terry Fulmer, John A. Hartford Foundation
- John Lumpkin, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Jeffrey Selberg, Peterson Foundation on Healthcare